Start: July 11, 2019
180 John Street, Toronto, ON M5T 1X5
NCFA_COMMUNITY_ROCKS | https://bit.ly/2KCm83j
Join the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada, Spaces, GowlingWLG, LoanConnect, FrontFundr, Exponential Ventures, CoinChange, 3iQ, BDO, Consilium Crypto, VirgoCX, United Craft, Highlander Brew, partners and Canada’s leading Fintech & Funding community in the heart of trendy Queen West for a celebratory night and prime networking mixer.
Interested in disrupting the finance industry, raising capital or participating in Canada’s growing alternative investing and fintech sectors?
Here’s a perfect opportunity to connect with emerging fintech, blockchain, crypto, AI, stealth and marketplace startups and experts, strategize with partners, pitch investors and mingle with Toronto’s burgeoning fintech ecosystem.
This event is for all innovative companies raising capital AND the Fintech, Blockchain, AI and Alternative Investing Community
Innovators and investors interested in financial innovation, networking and collaborating with startups, investors, angels, early stage-focused VC’s and industry experts and developers in alternative finance, crowdfunding, fintech, payments, crypto-currency, blockchain, ICOs / STOs, Artificial Intelligence-driven investing and other financial innovation sectors.
- Women founders
- Companies actively raising capital
- Investors and syndicates interested in investing
- Fintech advisors, consultants, and development experts (startups, institutions, researchers, academia, government)
- Financial innovators and developers looking to partner or collaborate
- High growth fintech start-ups (stealth mode) and scale-ups. Private or public.
- Developers looking for opportunities and to connect with businesses
- Funding platforms, dealers, providers and their client networks
- Anyone interested in emerging fintech trends, regulations and industry developments