Las Vegas, NV – July 30, 2018 – HoshoCon, happening October 9th – 11th in Las Vegas, NV. In keeping with Hosho’s mission to grow the Blockchain space to its fullest potential, the Las Vegas based Blockchain Security company launched HoshoCon – a 3-day conference offering workshops, coworking spaces, and networking opportunities with some of the industry’s most accomplished leaders and innovators.
Speakers and contributors are being added regularly. The impressive lineup currently includes:
- Michael Perklin, Chief Information Security Officer of Shapeshift
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Strategy Officer of CoinShares
- Adam Draper, Founder and Managing Director of Boost VC
- Dave Huseby, Security Maven at Hyperledger
- Mikko Ohtamaa, Chief Technology Officer at TokenMarket
- Alena Vranova, Cofounder of Satoshi Labs (Trezor Hardware Wallet)
- “Grifter” aka – Neil Wyler, Information Security Engineer at RSA Security
- “1o57” aka – Ryan Clarke, Consultant for the Department of Energy
- “Punk AB” aka – Sean Palka, Senior Lead Technologist with Booz Allen Hamilton
- Max Keiser, Founder and Chief Information Officer of Heisenberg Capital
- Stacy Herbert, Chief Executive Officer of Heisenberg Capital
- Apneet Jolly, Managing Partner and Chief Security Officer of Crypto Lotus
- Anand Prakash, Founder of AppSecure
- Miko Matsumura, Founder of Evercoin Exchange
- Joseph Kelly, Chief Executive Officer at Unchained Capital
- Vadym Hrusha, Blockchain architect and Team lead with BlockSoft
- “CrYpT” aka – Jeremy Dodson, Curious Codes
- Jackie Morck, Chief Executive Officer of Input Strategic Partners
- David Wachsman, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Wachsman
- Jaron Lukasiewicz, Chief Executive Officer of Autonomos Capital
- Adam Englander, Software Architect with Iovation
- Hartej Sawhney, Co-founder and President of Hosho
Gabe Shepherd, Vice President of Global Strategy for Hosho said, “ We are really excited to host our friends from around the world in Las Vegas this October. Hosho itself is not an events company, but our staff has a collective 30+ years of creating unique experiences that will help HoshoCon become a platform for companies to launch new offerings, build meaningful partnerships, and extract maximum value for their business. The best part about producing HoshoCon is that we get to curate the content, the sponsors, and the experience in a way that ensures our guests have a memorable time.”
HoshoCon is preparing something different for the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency community. Over 3 days, attendees will have the opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge about blockchain security directly from leading security experts. In this growing and ever-changing industry, staying ahead of the curve is essential to building a strong foundation. This is why we invited titans of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency to provide key insights to our HoshoCon guests. Conversations are sure to continue off the stage where attendees will have one-on-one access to our speakers as well as mentorships for VIPs in want of extra time. For those interested in Blockchain development, we have invited Def Con black badge winners to lead workshops and speak to those craving scarce knowledge. Of course, we are including time to party, dance, and socialize with new friends and partners. Essentially, HoshoCon is the kind of conference we at Hosho, the global leader in Blockchain Security, would want to attend.
Hosho exists to challenge the definition of what blockchain security currently means, to hold the members of our community to those standards, and to allow the blockchain space to grow to its full potential. Taking ahold of that torch originally ignited by those pioneers who laid the groundwork for this industry that we operate in and love, Hosho has contributed to driving it forward , charging ahead to protect and secure it. We come to work every day knowing that companies’ reputations are in our hands, and we recognize the responsibility that we have to ensure the success of each company we work with. Each member of our team adheres to a mindset of challenge, growth, and dedication that we have been hard-pressed to find anywhere else, so whether you’re a company in need of blockchain security services, an enthusiast who wants to help grow this community, or you just want to get to know us, the Hosho team would love to hear from you.
HoshoCon is currently open for ticket registration with Early Bird pricing available until August 15th. To register, keep up with the expanding speaker list, and valuable events to be announced in the future visit: https://www.hoshocon.com/.
Hosho is the global leader in blockchain security, specializing in enterprise-grade security services for Fortune 500 and early-stage companies alike. Entirely focused on the blockchain industry, Hosho is setting the standard for blockchain security, providing state-of-the-art smart contract auditing and penetration testing services. With blockchain, the repercussions of a security hack are much greater than in traditional technology, making cybersecurity-related services of the utmost importance. Hosho plays an important role in the nascent blockchain industry by resolving issues that often lead to funds being lost or stolen. For more information on Hosho and our comprehensive suite of services, please visit www.hosho.io.
Disclaimer: CryptoCanucks.com is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, and nothing on CryptoCanucks.com should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any asset by CryptoCanucks.com or any third party. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, asset or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.