- Company Name: ANGEL TOKEN
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Industry: Crowd Funding
- Concept Short Description: A Liquid Crypto Bond, the first ICO by an FCA Authorised Company.
- Description: Crowd for Angels intends to raise up to £50 million by way of a 5 year Liquid Crypto Bond paying 3% interest per annum.
The Crowd for Angels’ Bond is also eligible for inclusion in the Innovative Finance ISA (IF-ISA), which can be opened through our platform. Interest payments on IF-ISA eligible crowd bonds are able to be earned free of income tax. The bond will also be able to be traded on our secondary market, subject to demand.
As part of the fund raise, each initial £1 Bond raised will have 100 tokens attached, of which investors will receive up to 99 tokens, with Crowd for Angels retaining the balance. Tokens are being issued to investors as a reward for investing in the Bonds at no additional cost to them. A total of 5 billion tokens will be issued if the fund raise reaches its target of £50 million.
Crowd for Angels expects to have the tokens traded on external exchanges following their issue.
In addition, Crowd for Angels has a marketplace on its platform where bonds can be bought or sold depending on demand/supply. We anticipate to have a similar arrangement for our tokens too. Therefore, we expect the tokens and the Bonds to be liquid subject to demand/supply (Liquid Crypto Bond).
- Crowdsale Open Date:
November 23 2017 @ 5:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
December 29 2017 @ 5:00 pm
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: ANGEL Coin
- Token Symbol: ANGEL
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 50,000,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 50,000,000,000
Chief Marketing Officer
Kenrick De Nazareth