- Company Name: FamilyPoints
- Country of Origin: British Virgin Islands
- Industry: trade & education
- Concept Short Description: Bringing Smart Contracts to Smart Parents
- Description: FamilyPoints is a scalable platform which uses blockchain ledgers as the foundation to support the three pillars of our Company’s principles: economic value, integrity, and education. Using transparent ledgers which can be seen by anyone and which cannot be tampered with, we provide parents with a system that guarantees peace of mind. Not only are parents able to earn up to 40% rewards from purchases of Baby and Maternity products within the FamilyPoints ecosystem, but they can spend it on a variety of services through the platform, especially on child education services. With a fully transparent ecosystem, parents can also trust that the reviews they see for products and service providers are completely honest.
FamilyPoints is the first platform of its kind to be based on blockchain, a new technology which offers the FamilyPoints community a secure and transparent platform for transactions, referral programs, rewards, reviews, and education services.
By cutting out the middleman, we can provide rewards which have real-world economic value to parents. We work directly with selected producers and brands, eliminate all unnecessary markups, and pass the savings on to parents. For parents who make a purchase, the rewards they receive can vary from between 5% to 40% of the cost of purchase.
Parents can spend their rewards on the FamilyPoints platform to buy different kinds of services, from access to educational videos, to classes, and even insurance or family holidays which are focused on children and parents. Parents may even have the option to convert their rewards to cash in the future. The platform currently offers educational services that include online courses, live consultations with experts (beta version), access to the biggest parenting library in the world with 1,150 educational videos, webinars, and booking for offline classes centers. For customers, this means that FamilyPoints can also provide educational services and satisfy the needs of parents and children.
We encourage customers to post content and provide feedback about the products and services we offer on FamilyPoints. Other users can then upvote helpful content and reviews with points (similar to Steem.it’s service). Not only does this create a sense of community, but it also lets honest reviews do the marketing rather than paid promotions.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
December 1 2017 @ 12:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
December 31 2017 @ 11:59 pm
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: FamilyPoints Token
- Token Symbol: FPT
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 225
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 146
Chief E-commerce Officer
Chief Business Development Officer
Adviser, Head of International Development, houzz.com