- Company Name: FundRequest
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Industry: FinTech
- Concept Short Description: Fund and reward open source collaboration
- Description: FundRequest is more than a platform to fund projects. We provide the best experience to fund an issue and incentivise the open source community. FundRequest breaks down barriers traditionally encountered in open source by providing a support layer between no support and enterprise level support.
The ease of use of the FundRequest platform enables users to fund issues without any coding knowledge. It allows developers to search for funded issues that best match their skill set to solve.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
November 20 2017 @ 12:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
December 1 2017 @ 12:00 am
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: FND Token
- Token Symbol: FND
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 300,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 120,000,000
Davy Van Roy
Quinten De Swaef
Christopher has over 10 years experience as CTO for startups in the IT industry and has a passion for Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). He is currently a partner at the 1kx blockchain angel fund and an advisor for token generation events.
Thomas is finalising his PhD in the field of banking and corporate finance at Ghent University - Vlerick Business School. With an affinity for numbers and critical mind, Thomas advises on the business and financial model of FundRequest.