- Company Name: Gameflip
- Country of Origin: USA
- Industry: Gaming
- Concept Short Description: Decentralized ecosystem where digital goods on all gaming platforms – mobile, PC, console, and VR/AR – can be sold as liquid assets using trustless (i.e., fully secure) smart contracts executing on blockchain technology.
- Description: Globally, gamers purchase over US$100 billion of digital goods each year.
Most of these digital goods are locked within individual games, and gamers lose all of their value when they stop playing that game.
The current infrastructure does not promote the liquidity, transparency or security required by gamers to buy, sell and trade digital goods.
The FLIP token will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and ERC-20 token interface.
This infrastructure and the FLIP smart contracts will eliminate questions of trust and protect the transacting gamers from fraud.
Game developers and publishers will be given open-sourced plug-ins and software development kits (SDKs) from Gameflip for integration.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
December 4 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Crowdsale Close Date:
January 29 2018 @ 7:00 pm
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: FLIP
- Token Symbol: FLP
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 43,200,000
Co-founder and CEO
Co-founder and CTO
Head of Engineering
Head of Live Operations
CEO of Keio Innovation Initiative, Inc. | Board Member and Co-Founder of GREE, Inc. (Japan)
CEO and Founder of WHOW Games GmbH | Founder of BIGPOINT GmbH (Germany)
SVP of Publishing & Platform of Perfect World (USA & Europe)