- Company Name: Gaming Stars
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Industry: Gaming
- Concept Short Description: A decentralized gaming platform for competitive gaming, skin and peer-to-peer eSports betting. Our unique cash per kill game mode applies for the first time the Poker cash game concept to eSports.
- Description: Gaming Stars is an upcoming decentralized eSports platform built on top of Ethereum.
Both founders have generated more than 200 million Euro in sales over the last year and had a recent exit of more than 50 million Euro (exit press release: http://www.equistonepe.com/newsdetail/equistone-acquires-multichannel-streetwear-retailer-defshop/504)
As the only platform of its kind so far, it will offer a complete solution for the most demanded services of the booming eSports audience, which is expected to surpass 500 million people by 2020.
These services include:
• The possibility to compete in skill based PC games in a unique game mode
• Peer-to-Peer eSports betting
• Skin betting with lotteries, dices and coin flips
It is our vision to become “the PokerStars of eSports” by revolutionizing the entire industry.
We have invented a groundbreaking new game mode called cash per kill that applies the concept of Poker cash games to eSports and therefore creates a totally new market with enormous potential.
The currency of this first completely decentralized eSports economy is Gaming Coin (GAMES).
It can be used for all activities on the platform and solves the problem of many gamers who would otherwise have to use multiple currencies and sites.
Smart contracts will guarantee a secure, reliable and provably-fair process without the risk of third-party manipulations, because they act as anonymous agents and automatically reward the key contributors of the system.
This makes Gaming Coin a reliable and much needed solution for a big problem of a multi billion-dollar industry and therefore, a huge business opportunity.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
November 23 2017 @ 12:00 pm
- Crowdsale Close Date:
December 23 2017 @ 12:00 pm
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: Gaming Stars
- Token Symbol: GAMES
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 50,000,000