- Company Name: Gigzi
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Industry: Finance
- Concept Short Description: Gigzi is a set of interconnected digital applications and services enabling users to manage wealth.
- Description: Gigzi is a set of interconnected digital applications and services enabling users to manage their wealth. The ecosystem is supported by three core applications: a Wallet, an Exchange and a Treasury. These applications use state-of-the-art technology to provide the necessary tools a comprehensive financial system requires.
Gigzi gives users access to unique and complementary crypto-assets - Gigzi Black (GZB) and Gigzi Metal (GZP, GZG and GZS). Gigzi Black (GZB) is backed by market confidence and the potential for rewards, whereas Gigzi Metal (GZP, GZG and GZS) is stable and secure as it is pegged to the price of precious metals.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
November 23 2018 @ 12:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
December 31 2018 @ 12:00 am
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: Gigzi Black
- Token Symbol: GZB
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 1
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 80
Founder & CEO