- Company Name: Globitex
- Country of Origin: Gibraltar
- Industry: Exchange
- Concept Short Description: An institutional-grade cryptocurrency exchange allowing everyone to trade commodities and money market instruments for Bitcoin.
- Description: Globitex is a leading Bitcoin exchange owned by an EMI (Electronic Money Institution) licensed group, that enables commodities trading paired with cryptocurrency and a technologically advanced API for market makers.
Globitex introduces a digital currency exchange allowing everyone to trade commodities and money market instruments for Bitcoin. The existing institutional grade Bitcoin exchange, with unrivalled API capabilities will scale into a global spot and derivatives trading venue.
It will allow producers to purchase exchange listed products for Bitcoin, and trading firms and speculators to hedge their risks in Bitcoin with derivatives trading. This will therefore increase the use cases for Bitcoin as a medium of exchange and ultimately establish Bitcoin as a unit of account suitable for global trade, with no geographic, political or monetary restrictions.
The GBX token will fulfill the role of paying for trade commissions on the Globitex exchange at a discount, and for rewards within loyalty programs. It will be available for trade on the Globitex exchange itself so ICO investors will have a guaranteed exchange for redemption.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
February 10 2018 @ 12:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
July 1 2018 @ 12:00 am
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: Global Bitcoin Exchange Token
- Token Symbol: GBX
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 144,450,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 107,000,000
Co-founder, Managing Director