- Company Name: Lendoit
- Country of Origin: Israel
- Industry: FinTech
- Concept Short Description: Lendoit is a decentralized P2P Lending platform, which connects borrowers and lenders from all over the world using the advantages of Smart Contracts and the Blockchain technology.
- Description: * Lendoit is a decentralized P2P Lending platform, which connects borrowers and lenders from all over the world using the advantages of Smart Contracts and the Blockchain technology. The platform provides all elements lending markets need to function, namely: Professional scoring and verification APIs for each country, a loan marketplace, where lenders bid interest rates on loan applications and a default market where failed loans can be traded. The LENDOIT smart loan contract furthermore offers important functions like syndicated loans and the ability to sell a loan to another lender if needed.
* How does the project create value to the ecosystem and differs from competing projects
* Many projects are trying to create P2P lending platforms on the blockchain, and it is probably a good hint on where the market is going. But, unlike the others, Lendoit does NOT take tokens as collaterals (which is like lending USD by using EUR as collateral). Instead, we combine 4 different efficient methods to mitigate the chances of our lenders to lose their money: 1. 3rd party professional scoring/verification local companies 2. Smart compensation fund 3. default debt can be sold on a collectors market 4. syndicated loans.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
December 13 2017 @ 12:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
January 13 2018 @ 12:00 am
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: LOAN
- Token Symbol: LOAN
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 600,000,000
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & CTO
Co-Founder & COO
Avi Ben David
Co-Founder & President
Marketing & Community Manager
Senior project manager
Guru in back-end development
Senior full-stack developer
Senior mobile and server side developer
Senior mobile and server side developer
Guru in IT infrastructure
Senior QA and QA automation specialist
Senior system architec
CO-Founder and CEO / Hive project. Jure is an executive and consultant with extensive experience in the international financial industry. He is an expert in eCommerce, digital marketing, omnichannel, retail, business development and start-ups, and has strong track record in the field of finance, consumer durables and marketplaces. A true believer in a decentralized economy.
Community and Marketing Director / CoinDash. Ram has been involved in the Crypto space since 2013 as a private investor and as a fan of the blockchain technology. For the past year Ram was involved in well-known projects as CoinDash and Matchpool, building their communities and marketing structures from scratch while guiding them through launching their own tokens. Ram is also a certified Adv, and a CPA advising startups companies from incorporation throughout financing rounds and M&As.
Founder and CEO of Transform Group, Coinovate (a cryptocurrency consulting and development company) CoinAgenda event, and SocialRadius. Terpin also co-founded BitAngels, the world’s first angel network for digital currency startups, and he is managing partner of bCommerce Labs, the first blockchain incubator fund. Terpin is also an investor and advisor to many blockchain, media and technology companies, including Bancor, GoCoin, Purse.io and ShapeShift
Moshe is an accomplished serial entrepreneur in the technology sector. He is both chairman and co-founder of Singulariteam, a prominent Israeli tech venture capitalist vehicle. Moshe has played an active role across the development of SIRIN LABS, specifically in defining product functionality and underpinning technology.
Gilad Ben Ami, brings to the table an extensive experience in tax planning with special expertise in international tax planning, and in consulting on tax matters in multi-national transactions. Additionally, Gilad Ben Ami has an extensive experience in representing clients in front of the tax authorities in disputes regarding tax matters, representing and consulting to clients on M&A transactions on large scales including investment funds, multi-national corporations, start-up companies, employees incentive plans and various tax matters.