- Company Name: MyTrackNet
- Country of Origin: Greece
- Industry: Information Technology
- Concept Short Description: Find anything, get rewarded. MyTrackNet is a global lost and found network that uses blockchain technology to incentivise participants for their contribution.
- Description: It aims to revolutionize the CrowdGPS feature by uniting the power of every Bluetooth tracker into one unified network.
MyTrackNet also works with manual entries for people without a Bluetooth tracker attached simply by providing a last known location, a description a photo and a bounty for whoever help!
MyTrackNet is a great way to make an extra income especially for people who are active on the roads:
a) A user can passively gain tokens just for covering distances and having the app running in the background of his phone with the Bluetooth turned on;
b) A user can actively search for bounty lost items
- Crowdsale Open Date:
November 28 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
December 22 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: MyTrackNet
- Token Symbol: MTN
- Blockchain Technology: Other
- Total Token Supply: 11,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 11,000,000
Founder and CEO
Chief Technical Officer
Senior System Architect
Operating Manager and Marketing
Business Development and Communications
Rob Van De Camp
Rob Van De Camp’s entrepreneurial experience on a multi-tude of ICT disciplines for the last fifteen years has con-tributed to his expertise on a variety of fields, from Linuxto PHP developing and from cyber security to datacentresand online marketing. He has been active in the cryptocur-rency community since 4 years ago and he is well knownas one of the two owners of the WavesNode.net pool nodeand a trader with a comprehensive and in-depth under-standing of the cryptocurrency market.