- Company Name: PLAAK
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Industry: Freelance
- Concept Short Description: PLAAK is a project that began in an effort to find a solution for the perceived incompatibility of incorporating blockchain technology more cohesively into people’s everyday lives, in a constructive manner
- Description: PLAAK is a project that began in an effort to find a solution for the perceived incompatibility of incorporating blockchain technology more cohesively into people’s everyday lives, in a constructive manner.
Blockchain technology is ground-breaking, and although it is still at its infancy the world is playing catch up to the enormous opportunities existing on the technology platform.
PLAAK incorporates the best of blockchain technology in an easy-to-use app to allow people to take advantage of the technology in a number of ways. The primary focus will be to take power away from big corporations and return it to workers and employees, by putting them in the position to empower themselves and participate in the token-enabled digital asset economy.
PLAAK is also looking at providing the opportunity to more easily invest in the economy through the PLAAK investment fund. The fund will operate within the PLAAK ecosystem and be primed to grow through strategic investment. The fund is fluid, with users given the opportunity to cash out whenever they wish. Another future development that the PLAAK team is looking at, is the ability to use tokens within the ecosystem to access quality health services from medical and healthcare participants.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
January 18 2015 @ 12:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
November 30 -0001 @ 12:00 am
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: PLAAK
- Token Symbol: PLK
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 10,000,000
Co-founder + Chief of Operations
Co-founder + Chief of Development
Block-chain Architect / Sr. Development Advisor