- Company Name: TraDove
- Country of Origin: USA
- Industry: Business
- Concept Short Description: The first B2B token offering in the global markets that opens up corprate demand for cryptocurrency for their sales, marketing and trading needs.
- Description: TraDove, a business social network in Palo Alto, CA, is launching the first B2B token offering in the global market and will open up corporate demand for cyrptocurrencies for their sales, marketing and trading needs. You can check us out at https://bbcoin.tradove.com.
Just as Facebook connects friends and LinkedIn connects professionals, TraDove platform connects business partners with its business social network. We utilize AI driven social networking technologies to further shorten the corporate buyer & seller discovery cycle, enhance B2B transparency, expand user trust, and allow for company-to-company precision advertising. Additionally, we will use blockchain technology such as smart contract to build trust and use our BBCoin to provide a better payment instrument for international trade.
We currently have 250K+ corporate users worldwide. Founding teams come from MIT, Facebook, Amazon, Alibaba, LinkedIn. Our current investors and backers include an MIT professor, former CFO of Morgan Stanley, former CEO of Bank of America, former CEO of Siemens, Inc., former Group VP of General Motors, etc.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
February 1 2018 @ 8:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
February 16 2018 @ 8:00 am
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: BBCoin
- Token Symbol: BBCoin
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 500
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 0
Kent J Yan
Business, Finance and General Management
Sales, Marketing and Business Development
Blockchain Technology, AI, Product Development
Sales and Business Development, Europe
Network, Security, Big Data and Cloud
Web Marketing, User Acquisition
User Experience and User Interface