- Company Name: Ubex
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Industry: Advertising
- Concept Short Description: Ubex is a global decentralized advertising exchange where companies advertise effectively, while publishers profitably tokenize ad slots on their resources.
- Description: At the heart of Ubex’s advertising purchasing algorithms, lie neural networks that process information about each visitor to the member networks’ websites. The neural networks evaluate the interests of users, calculate the likelihood of targeted actions for all advertiser offers, and choose the most suitable advertisement. Thanks to this, member network website visitors see only those ads that are maximally confined to their interests, and which would convince them to fulfill the target action with maximum probability. Thus, Ubex maximizes the targeting of advertising and the economic efficiency for advertisers.
Ubex aims to solve the problem of low confidence in the purchase of digital advertising. Smart contracts allow for making the relationship of advertisers and publishers (owners of ad slots on sites) as transparent and fair as possible, as well as minimizing the risks for all parties. By applying such an approach, Ubex allows passage from the traditional pay per click scheme to the model of payment for targeted actions, the most fair and interesting model for advertisers.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
May 21 2018 @ 2:00 pm
- Crowdsale Close Date:
August 13 2018 @ 2:00 pm
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: UBEX
- Token Symbol: UBEX
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 4,000,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 2,880,000,000
CEO and Сo-founder
Head of Legal and Co-founder
Head of Global Sales
Cooz Komei Tokita
Head of Community Relations
Community director Africa