- Company Name: Vaultbank
- Country of Origin: United States
- Industry: Finance
- Concept Short Description: Vaultbank is offering one of the first asset backed security tokens, linked to the Vaultbank business lines that include a secured asset fund, a debit card for cryptocurrency usability, and a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Description: Vaultbank is a global investment firm, committed to sound financial investment and technological advancement. Unlike most cryptocurrencies that are utility tokens, Vaultbank is offering private security tokens, which represent beneficial ownership interests in a separate class of non-voting equity shares in Vaultbank’s future revenue generating business ventures. These include, but are not limited to, an exchange, a debit MasterCard, and the Vaultbank Fund, which will be comprised of an asset backed credit portfolio.
Vaultbank intends to build token value with its experienced management team and, subject to board approval, pay quarterly dividends to its token holders. The Vaultbank investment opportunity is available to accredited investors per Reg D, Section 506(c) and Reg S, as an exempt offering.
Vaultbank will create an asset backed credit portfolio by utilizing the expertise of the Vaultbank senior portfolio management team from established financial firms with the artificial intelligence and machine learning talent of Random Forest Capital, a San Francisco quantitative hedge fund. Vaultbank intends to then use a warehouse line of credit to provide leveraged returns for token investors.
Further making cryptocurrency accessible to consumers, Vaultbank will be offering a debit card to facilitate purchasing everyday items using cryptocurrencies at point-of-sale terminals around the world. The Vaultbank debit card will allow cryptocurrency investors and consumers to facilitate foreign exchange transactions at highly competitive rates on seventeen (17) of the largest global currencies and to use their holdings as tender.
Additionally, Vaultbank is in development on the Vaultbank cryptocurrency exchange, a secure cryptocurrency ICO investing and trading portal that plans to offer low transaction fees, reliable customer service, and access to other private security tokens offerings as well as utility tokens.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
January 18 2018 @ 6:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
February 18 2018 @ 11:59 pm
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: Vaultbank
- Token Symbol: VB
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 240,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 163,200,000
Managing Director and Founder
Director of Marketing
Chief Operating Officer