- Company Name: WELL Network
- Country of Origin: USA
- Industry: Healthcare
- Concept Short Description: Decentralized global marketplace for high-quality healthcare
- Description: WELL Network is creating WELL tokens to solve the world’s biggest healthcare issues surrounding cross-border payments, data accessibility, and payment risk. We’re making it possible for the highest quality healthcare providers to serve anyone, anywhere.
Access to quality medical services is either very expensive or impossible, due to the geographical distance from a patient’s residence. High prices for medical services are a result of unnecessary bureaucracy and inefficiencies of insurance companies and healthcare systems. High-class medical specialists can be located outside of a patient’s city or even outside their home country in many parts of the world.
WELL gives additional value to clients by using different mechanisms. Firstly, they have access to 24-hour healthcare service 365 days a year. WELL’s service is international due to its global network of doctors and specialists, many of whom are multilingual. This way, patients can receive medical support in their native language from leading doctors wherever they are in the world.
WELL\'s low-cost business model can generate a price reduction of approximately 30%. This means that WELL patients can receive advice from leading medical specialists for far less than the price of a personal appointment with a doctor.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
April 16 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- Crowdsale Close Date:
May 15 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: WELL
- Token Symbol: WELL
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 1,500,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 500,000,000
Founder and CEO
Dr. Mathew Lefferman
Investor & Advisor
SVP Emerging Businesses
Healthcare Legal Advisor
ICO Legal Advisor
HIPAA & IT Security Advisor
Chief Medical Information Officer