- Company Name: WatermelonBlock
- Country of Origin: Singapore
- Industry: Data Analytics, AI
- Concept Short Description: Utilizing the power of blockhain and IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence, WatermelonBlock is a product that is providing investment solutions to market problems via sentiment analysis.
- Description: Access to information is just one hurdle investors face when participating in cryptocurrency and blockchain markets. Investors spend countless hours sourcing information and trading all based on extensive market data; a challenging and time-consuming process. WatermelonBlock is a data analytics company with a suite of products that provide cryptocurrency insights to the consumer FinTech market using a combination of sentiment analysis, taken from social media, in addition to traditional technical analysis.
WatermelonBlock evaluates the degree and volume of positive or negative sentiment. Weight is added to sentiment by social media content, posts and author influence. WatermelonBlock’s AI then creates a ranking of coins and ICOs based on an internal system unique to WatermelonBlock. This known as the Melon Score. The initial app will include token use, WMB. WatermelonBlock operates on the NEM Blockchain and co-operates with IBM Watson’s AI to process and analyse big data.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
July 27 2018 @ 12:00 am
- Crowdsale Close Date:
August 27 2018 @ 12:00 am
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: WatermelonBlocks
- Token Symbol: WMB
- Blockchain Technology: Other
- Total Token Supply: 400,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 240,000,000
Blockchain Development Specialist
NEM Blockchain Consultant
Software Development Manager
Boris Peter Manitius
IBM Watson Specialist
IBM Watson Genius