- Company Name: iOlite
- Country of Origin: Estonia
- Industry: Infrastructure
- Concept Short Description: iOlite is an open-source, blockchain and machine learning platform, that allows anyone to write smart contracts, using any language, natural or programming.
- Description: iOlite is an open-source, blockchain and machine learning platform, that allows anyone to write smart contracts, using any language, natural or programming. The platform is developed with the purpose of bringing more mainstream users, commercial and non-commercial, to start using blockchain technology. iOlite tokens will be used to compensate contributors in the iOlite network that help with the machine-learning process: each text parsing suggestion that is accepted by the iOlite Fast Adaptation Engine (FAE), will be compensated with iLT tokens. In addition, authors will be able to share their smart contracts with other iOlite ecosystem members, for fees in iLT tokens.
The project addresses the biggest problem for the crypto-community, which is lack of mainstream adoption. And while there are solutions that address this problem through the language, such as NEO and EOS that allow programming smart contracts using Java, WASM, and other programming languages, iOlite does not limit the language used by the authors to a particular programming language. Moreover, iOlite does not even require a programming language at all. A natural language will be also an option for writing smart contracts, by using the iOlite plugin which will be a part of the ecosystem tools that we plan to release.
- Crowdsale Open Date:
March 19 2018 @ 2:00 pm
- Crowdsale Close Date:
April 11 2018 @ 2:00 pm
- Accepted Contribution Methods
- Token Name: iOlite
- Token Symbol: iLT
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Crowdsale Token Allocation: 650,000,000
Co-Founder of WINGS, a successful community engagement, social promotion and smart contract facilitation platform and one of the only working DAPPS on the Ethereum blockchain. Previously at Crypti, Sebastian is a big believer in cryptographic solutions and blockchain technology, in which he has been involved since 2013. Sebastian has vast experience in decentralized solutions, information systems, and management.
Founder of Attela law firm. Marek advising Estonian clients over 14 years. Marek was a legal officer in the Directorate-General for Taxation and Customs Union and the Directorate-General for Competition in Brussels and a member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA). Marek is specialized in international tax law and tax litigation. In addition to his practical experience, he is also pursuing PhD degree in law at the University of Tartu and works as a lecturer at Tallinn University of Technology.
Liraz Margalit, PhD, is a Web Psychologist, a Keynote Speaker and Head of Behavioral Research at Clicktale. She integrates cognitive and behavioral economic perspectives to analyzes online consumer behavior and deliver actionable insights for business stakeholders. She was awarded with the OBE, Online Business Excellence for 2016 and her consumer behavior research was awarded for the Best of Neuromarketing 2016.
Frank Frausto is a Google veteran of over 14 years and has experienced first-hand the evolution of the world’s most recognizable startup from a private valuation of $18 billion in 2003 to today’s market capitalization of $640 billion. Currently, Frank serves on the Advisory Board of KrowdMentor, a strategic investment and advisory firm empowering blockchain investors, funds, startups and entrepreneurs to reach their goals.
Erik Alberts, a Cisco Systems executive, supports the development and execution of a strategic roadmap for supply chain. Erik is 20 year Silicon Valley veteran with extensive results-oriented experience in finance, operations, and supply chain. Working with teams from around the globe, Erik leverages the best of his financial, supply chain, and operational experience to drive impactful business transformations.